Enterprise Threat Hunting
Are you looking for “them”?
If a security team relies on detection, they will fail because of all known and unknown methods to avoid detection – the only reliable way to find attackers in your network is to actively look for them.
This course will train your team in the science of threat hunting – the kind of evidence and traces to look for, attack patterns, techniques, evasion techniques used by hackers and how to spot them.
- Detecting attack preparation against your organization.
- Looking for attackers in your logs.
- Looking for attackers in your network traffic.
- Hunting for threats in your cloud environment.
- Hunting the attackers on the endpoint.
- Threat hunting automation.
What is the target audience?
- You are a member of an enterprise SOC (Security Operations Center) and are responsible for attack detection.
- You are a member of a threat hunting team.
- Teams who want to establish threat hunting practices in their organization.
This is an advanced, highly technical course and it is recommended that you have solid technical and cybersecurity background before starting it OR have experience working in a SOC.
Hunting for attackers in your logs
Hunting for attackers in the network traffic
Hunting for attackers on the endpoints
Hunting for attackers in your cloud environment
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!