Enterprise System Hardening Mastery
From the author of “Building a Cyber Fortress” – this course is the best training material for enterprise defense in existence.
We will cover US, UK and Australian cybersecurity defense best practices, military hardening guidelines by the US DoD Cyber Exchange and will do a deep dive into hacking techniques and how to harden your enterprise systems against them.
We will learn Why and How to harden: printers, routers, switches, Linux and Windows servers, databases, firewalls, enterprise applications, web servers, Mac OS, Linux and Windows workstations and even smartphones.
- Differences and similarities between DISA STIGs and CIS Benchmarks and their usage.
- Auditing your environment from a hardening configuration point of view.
- Identifying threat vectors, threat modeling and hardening planning.
- Hardening Servers and Network devices.
- Hardening Endpoints.
- Hardening cloud environments.
What is the target audience?
- Enterprise Defense Teams.
- Managed Security Service Providers.
- Systems Administrators with a strong focus on cybersecurity.
The course is highly technical and is not suitable for individuals not experienced in an enterprise environment.
The course requires significant systems and network administration experience.
Auditing the company\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s security configuration state
Network Device Hardening
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!