Auditing Cyber Security In Real Life
This course will teach you to Sell and Perform Cybersecurity Audit engagements.
It will not provide you with a certificate and it will not teach you which settings and findings to look for.
Instead, it will teach you to be an Auditor and a Consultant. It will teach you How to look for data and evidence, How to ask questions and How to write down the answers and evidence you get, as well as How to interpret it and How to write your report so it would bring value to your customer.
Most importantly, it will teach you how to deliver value during the Auditing session, in essence becoming a Consultant for the entire duration of the engagement.
Last but not least, it will give you the right strategies to sell security auditing to companies who need it but have not realized that need or have not made the decision yet.
- The Pre-Sales process
- Writing convincing proposals
- Designing the customer journey throughout the Audit duration
- How to deliver an Audit so that the Customer feels they got more than they wished for: Consulting while Auditing
- How to write valuable and actionable reports
- Post-Audit communication: how to sell additional services before, during and after the Audit
What is the target audience?
- Cyber Security Consulting Companies.
- Solopreneurs and individual consultants.
This is the only course which will be offered to individual consultants, on an approval basis.
It is also the most valuable course a security consulting company could provide to their employees.
Becoming an Auditor and a Consultant
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!