Cybersecurity Training for IT departments
In our experience building security programs and auditing companies of all sized worldwide, IT departments often are so overworked and so focused on keeping the company alive and growing, that they don’t have time to learn the necessary cybersecurity skills to keep the company secure as well.
This is why this cybersecurity training for IT departments exists – to help your company convert your team of systems administrators into a team of defenders. By the end of this course, your IT team will have learned of the wide range of attack techniques and methods utilized by attackers today and how to adequately and efficiently defend the technologies used by your company.
- Deep understanding of modern attack methods against Cloud and on-premise infrastructure.
- Understanding of the whole attack life cycle – from reconnaissance to exfiltration and extortion.
- Common IT team misconceptions when it comes to defense from cyber attacks (such as why Antivirus and Firewalls are no longer an effective defense measure and why they should not feel an internal asset being protected just because it’s behind a firewall).
- Fundamental breach prevention skills for IT experts.
- Fundamental skills on behaving before, during and after a breach.
What is the target audience?
- Chief Technical Officers.
- IT Managers.
- Systems administrators.
- Enterprise Architects.
- Database Administrators.
- Software Developers.
The course is deeply technical and shares details previously targeted at cybersecurity professionals.
We have discovered that IT experts and IT leadership often need to understand the same fundamentals to be effective in enabling the survival of the organization in an age of global cyber threats.
Part 1: Adversarial Tactics
Part 2: Defense Strategies
Part 3: Response Strategies
The Cybersecurity Training for IT Departments course is now generally available
— 28 February 2020
- We are providing the course to businesses only If you are an individual, please contact your employer and ask them to make this course available to you.
- The course can be exported and imported into your LMS of choice We do provide various formats of the course so it could be imported in your corporate LMS and made available to all your internal users.
- The course will be regularly updated All new and updated content is available to corporate clients on request.